Active and passive voice
- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.
Passive voice worksheets PDF
- I am invited/you are drunk/he is known.
- You are being silly. It is being built.
- I was helped/you were caught.
- I will be elected/it will be found.
- I have been admired/she has been chosen.
- I had been accepted/you had been sent.
- Worksheets with answers practising passive in all tenses.
Online exercises with answers
Passive voice exercise 1 (complete) Complete sentences with verbs in brackets.
Passive voice exercise 2 (choose) A multiple choice test.
Passive voice exercise 3 (all forms) Make passive sentences with jumbled words.
Passive voice exercise 4 (questions) Complete passive voice questions.
Passive voice exercise 5 (story) Part 1: Complete a crime story. Part 2: Ask questions about a bank robbery.
Active to passive voice 6 (all tenses) Change the active voice to passive voice.
Active to passive voice 7 (rewrite) Rewrite sentences in the passive.
Passive voice exercise 8 (by/with) Complete sentences with prepositions by or with.
Passive voice exercise 9 (two objects) Rewrite sentences with direct and indirect objects.
Grammar rules PDF:
Passive voice rules PDF Grammar rules with examples to download for free.
English grammar PDF All PDF rules with examples to download for free.