Passive voice: present continuous - PDF exercises for elementary and pre-intermediate students of English to download for free.
- Complete sentences with the verbs in brackets:
Look at that! A new supermarket ___ in this street. (build)
Look at that! A new supermarket is being built in this street.
- Rewrite sentences from the active to passive voice:
They aren't feeding the lions at the moment.
The ___ at the moment.
The lions aren't being fed at the moment.
- Use words in the correct order to make sentences in the passive voice:
make | at the moment | your coffee
Your coffee is being made at the moment.
- Multiple choice - choose correct forms or words in each sentence:
Sad stories are being published | is being published nowadays. ___
- Make questions to complete short dialogues:
A: The entrance hall at the railway station is closed.
B: Why? ___? (it - reconstruct) - Why? Is it being reconstructed?
English grammar PDF grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Present simple passive exercises PDF Exercises with answers to download for free.
Mixed tenses passive exercises PDF Compare passive forms of different tenses.
Active and passive voice exercises PDF worksheets, online exercises and grammar rules.
Present continuous exercises PDF Exercises on the present continuous tense.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.