- PDF tests to download
- PDF exercises with answers
English grammar books PDF
PDF book 1: English grammar exercises PDF
PDF book 2: English grammar rules PDF
Mixed tenses PDF exercises
Marked revision tests with answers.
Other verb forms:
Simple vs. continuous tense:
PDF worksheets with answers and online exercises.
- Jane goes to bed at 10 o'clock on weekdays.
I am writing a letter now.
- A car stopped behind me as I was coming to the station
- Can I help you? I will show you that blouse.
This time next week we will be sailing round the Aegean Sea.
- I have looked for my keys several times. But I haven't found them.
I have been looking for my keys since we came home. Where are they?!
- Before we parked our car we had collected the ticket.
I had to have a break. I had been driving so long.
- We will have rehearsed the play by September.
We will have been rehearsing the play for two months in September.
Compare different tenses:
See also related pages:
English grammar exercises PDF All PDF worksheets on this website.
English tenses rules PDF The use and forms of all English tenses.
English grammar PDF All PDF grammar rules with examples.
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.