Online exercises for intermediate - advanced levels.
Learn the difference between the future perfect simple and future perfect continuous.
Future perfect simple and future perfect continuous PDF worksheets
Free printable worksheets with answers to download.
Use verbs in brackets to complete sentences.
- In five years' time there will be no houses in this street. (demolish)
In five years' time they ___ all the houses in this street.
Match two parts of each sentence.
- We will have rehearsed the play ___ .
We will have been rehearsing the play ___ .
- for two months in September
- by September
Complete the dialogue with Derek, the manager.
- A: How long have you been preparing your campaign, Derek?
B: By the end of this month I ___ (work) on it for a year.
Affirmative and question forms:
- In two years' time Meg will have been graduating.
In two years' time Meg ___ .
Positive and negative forms:
- When will you send the message?
We ___ it by Friday. (deliver)
Can we start the party at 3 o'clock?
I don't think so. All our guests ___ by then, I'm afraid. (not arrive)
Make questions to complete dialogues.
- How long ___ Sam ___ the book this year? (write)
For three or four years.
More PDF worksheets:
Future perfect and future continuous exercises PDF Compare these future forms.
English grammar exercises PDF Printable worksheets to download for free.
English tenses PDF - printable grammar rules with examples to download for free to learn the use and forms of the future perfect tense.
All these worksheets are intended for intermediate - advanced students of English as a foreign language.