For intermediate - advanced levels.
Learn the difference between the future perfect simple and future perfect continuous.
PDF worksheets with answers:
Use verbs in brackets to complete sentences.
- In five years' time there will be no houses in this street. (demolish)
In five years' time they ___ all the houses in this street.
Match two parts of each sentence.
- We will have rehearsed the play ___ .
We will have been rehearsing the play ___ .
- for two months in September
- by September
Complete the dialogue with Derek, the manager.
- A: How long have you been preparing your campaign, Derek?
B: By the end of this month I ___ (work) on it for a year.
Affirmative and question forms:
- In two years' time Meg will have been graduating.
In two years' time Meg ___ .
Positive and negative forms:
- When will you send the message?
We ___ it by Friday. (deliver)
Can we start the party at 3 o'clock?
I don't think so. All our guests ___ by then, I'm afraid. (not arrive)
Make questions to complete dialogues.
- How long ___ Sam ___ the book this year? (write)
For three or four years.
More PDF worksheets:
Future perfect and future continuous exercises PDF Compare these future forms.
English grammar exercises PDF Printable worksheets to download for free.
English tenses PDF - printable grammar rules with examples to download for free to learn the use and forms of the future perfect tense.
All these worksheets are intended for intermediate - advanced students of English as a foreign language.