- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.
Future perfect worksheets PDF
Use verbs in brackets to complete sentences:
- By the time we reach the coast, the storm ___ . (end)
Rewrite sentences and keep the same meaning:
- The meal will be ready sooner than at 6 o'clock. (finish)
I ___ the meal by 6 o'clock.
Correct mistakes in statements and questions:
- In two years' time we will have reconstruct our house.
In two years' time we ___ our house.
Positive and negative forms. What will Marion have done by the time she gets married?
- (prepare the wedding reception)
She ___ .
(not buy wedding rings)
She ___ .
Make questions to complete short dialogues. Use the verbs from the list:
- (read, clean, turn, update)
What time ___ you ___ the windows?
By 5 o'clock, I hope.
Online exercises with answers:
Grammar rules PDF:
Future perfect PDF rules Grammar rules with examples.
English tenses PDF Grammar rules on all English tenses.
English grammar PDF All PDF rules on e-grammar.org.
All these materials are intended for intermediate - advanced students of English as a foreign language.