English grammar books PDF
PDF book 1: English tenses exercises
PDF book 2: English grammar exercises
PDF book 3: English grammar rules
- printable exercises with keys
- clear explanation of grammar rules
- for teachers and students of English
How it works:
- Click on a link and see a demo.
- Pay by debit/credit card or PayPal.
- Get an email with a link and download the PDF eBook.
- Print it or just read it on your computer, mobile, tablet...
What can you find in the PDF books?
E-grammar PDF eBooks contain hundreds of PDF exercises and grammar rules on the following topics.
• Present simple and continuous
• Past simple and continuous
• Future simple and continuous
• Present perfect simple and continuous
• Past perfect simple and continuous
• Future perfect simple and continuous
• Irregular verbs
• Will, going to and present tenses for future
• Modal verbs can, may, must, have to
• Be able to
• Be allowed to
• Gerund and infinitive
• Passive voice
• Conditional tense
• Conditional sentences (if-clauses)
• Time clauses
• Relative clauses
• Direct and indirect object
• Indirect questions
• Question tags
• Reported speech
All exercises include answer keys.
About the author:
E-grammar.org was created by Petr Kulaty, a teacher of English as a second language with over 30 years of experience, the author of e-grammar.org content since 2009 and the author of iOS apps since 2013.
Petr Kulaty graduated from Palacky University in Olomouc and attended the British Council Summer School in Abedeen and the BBC English Summer School in London for secondary school and university teachers of English.
After he had graduated from university he started teaching English as a foreign language at secondary school, where he became the head of English department. Apart from teaching English he was responsible for introducing new teaching techniques, teacher training and organizing school-leaving exams.
In the 1990' he founded the English Language School. As the headmaster of the English Language School, he trained teachers on effective teaching techniques and classroom management strategies, administered standardized tests to evaluate student performance and prepared advanced students for Cambridge FCE and CAE exams.