Grammar exercises PDF:
English grammar rules PDF:
• learn basic grammar rules in PDF on all English tenses - the present simple and continuous, the past simple and continuous, the future simple and continuous, the present perfect, the past perfect and the future perfect
• modal verbs can, may, must in positive and negative forms
• active and passive forms of English verbs in all tenses
• the first person, the second person and the third person imperative sentences
• verbs and expressions followed by gerunds, infinitives or both (with or without changes of meaning)
• the present and past conditional tense (would be, would have been)
• the zero, first, second, third and mixed conditional sentences
• expressing future in time clauses introduced by conjunctions of time such as after, as soon as, before, whenever, while, until...
• defining, non-defining and connective relative clauses
• verb objects in English sentences
• different forms and use of direct and indirect questions
• changes of tenses, pronouns, time and place in reported statements, questions and commands
All these materials are written for self-study learners who want to learn basic English grammar for free. They are suitable for beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate and advanced students of English as a foreign language.