Present tenses vs. going to
- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
English grammar books PDF
PDF book 1: English grammar exercises PDF
PDF book 2: English grammar rules PDF
Present continuous and going to exercises + PDF worksheets
PDF exercises to download for free:
- PDF worksheets to practise affirmative, negative and question forms.
- Scheduled activities, future plans and future arrangements.
- Practise differences between these three forms.
- Compare the present tenses and going to with other English tenses.
Online exercises with answers:
Be going to exercises Expressing future plans, intentions and predictions.
Be going to questions exercise Respond to the situations with questions.
Going to, present continuous, present simple 1 Choose correct forms.
Going to, present continuous, present simple 2 Rewrite the wrong information.
Will, going to, present continuous exercises Practise differences between these forms.
Will, going, to, present continuous, present simple 1 Complete sentences.
Will, going, to, present continuous, present simple 2 Correct mistakes.
Present simple and continuous for future exercises Expressing future arrangements and scheduled events.
Grammar rules PDF:
Tenses PDF Grammar rules on all English tenses.
English grammar PDF All PDF grammar rules on this website.
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.