- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
English grammar books PDF
PDF book 1: English grammar exercises PDF
PDF book 2: English grammar rules PDF
Be going to PDF exercises
Free PDF worksheets to download.
- Future plans and intentions made before you speak.
- Predictions based on evidence or on your experience.
- Mixed future plans, intentions and predictions.
- Positive questions.
- Negative questions.
- Afffirmative, negative and questions (all forms).
- PDF worksheets to practise the difference.
Online exercises with answers:
Going to exercise 1 (intentions) What are they going to do after school?
Going to exercise 2 (predictions) Respond to situations. (Example: It is going to rain.)
Going to exercise 3 (intentions + predictions) Complete an email. Choose correct verbs from the list.
Going to exercise 4 (questions) Make positive and negative questions.
Going to + will + present tenses exercises Learn the difference.
Grammar rules PDF:
Going to vs. present tenses PDF rules Compare the use and forms.
English tenses PDF Grammar rules on all English tenses.
English grammar PDF All PDF grammar rules on this website.