- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.
Going to worksheets PDF
- Future plans and intentions made before you speak.
- Predictions based on evidence or on your experience.
- Mixed future plans, intentions and predictions.
- Positive questions.
- Negative questions.
- Afffirmative, negative and questions (all forms).
- PDF exercises to practise differences.
Online exercises with answers
Exercises with answers for beginners, elementary - intermediate levels.
- What is Jim going to do after school?
What are Sue and Eve going to do?
And what are you going to do tonight?
- Respond to situations: Look at the clouds. It is going to rain.
- Complete an email. Choose correct verbs from the list.
- Make positive and negative questions.
Going to + will + present tenses for future Learn the differences.
Grammar rules PDF:
Going to vs. present tenses PDF rules Compare the use and forms.
English tenses PDF Grammar rules on all English tenses.
English grammar PDF All PDF grammar rules on this website.