• Present simple tense: I sit, Do you sit? He doesn't sit.
• Present continuous tense: I am sitting, Are you sitting? He isn't sitting.
• Past simple tense: I worked, Did you work? He didn't work.
• Past continuous tense: I was working, Were you working? He wasn't working.
• Future simple tense: I will wait, Will you wait? He won't wait.
• Future continuous tense: I will be waiting, Will you be waiting? He won't be waiting.
• Present perfect simple: I've done, Have you done? He hasn't done.
• Present perfect continuous: I've been doing, Have you been doing? He hasn't been doing.
• Past perfect simple: I'd tried, Had you tried? He hadn't tried.
• Past perfect continuous: I'd been trying, Had you been trying? He hadn't been trying.
• Future perfect simple: I will have slept, Will you have slept? He won't have slept.
• Future perfect continuous: I'll have been sleeping, Will you have been sleeping? He won't have been sleeping.
• Be going to for future plans and predictions.
• Present simple for timetables.
• Present continuous for arrangements.
Verb tenses in if - clauses and reported speech:
• Other verb forms and grammatical structures.