Future simple (will) vs Going to vs Present continuous
- PDF worksheets with keys
- Exercises with answers
- Grammar rules with examples
English grammar books PDF
PDF book 1: English tenses exercises
PDF book 2: English grammar exercises
PDF book 3: English grammar rules
Read more about English grammar books PDF on e-grammar.org.
iPhone/iPad app: English grammar app (iOS)
Will vs Going to vs Present continuous exercises
Online exercises with keys:
Will + going to + present continuous exercises
Will (future simple):
- General intentions: We will do it tomorrow.
- Predictions or opinions: Our team will loose.
- Decisions made at the moment of speaking: The bag is so heavy. - I'll help you.
- Future plans: We are going to move.
- Predictions: Look at that! He is going to win.
- Future arrangements: I am going on holiday in June.
Future simple + continuous exercises
Online exercises to learn the difference.