Online exercises with answers for elementary - intermediate levels.
Active and passive voice exercises Online exercises, PDF worksheets and grammar rules.
Future simple passive worksheets PDF
Free printable worksheets with keys to download.
- Our life at the end of this century - complete sentences with verbs in brackets:
Everything about you ___ . (monitor)
Everything about you will be monitored.
- Rewrite sentences from the active to passive voice:
We will deliver your parcel as soon as possible.
Your parcel ___ as soon as possible.
Your parcel will be delivered as soon as possible.
- What will be done before the birthday party - use words in correct order to make sentences in the passive:
invitations | send
Invitations will be sent.
- Choose correct forms or words in each sentence (active or passive):
Manchester City will be beaten | will beat in this match. ___
You will ask | will be asked someone if necessary. ___
- Make questions in the passive to complete the interview with the mayor of the town of Ripley:
Interviewer: I've read your investment plan for the town of Ripley. When ___ by the local council? (the plan - adopt)
John Talbot: I suppose that the local council will adopt it during our next meeting in March.
More PDF worksheets:
English grammar PDF grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Mixed tenses passive exercises PDF Compare passive forms of different tenses.
Future simple exercises PDF Exercises on the future simple tense.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.