Present perfect passive
- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
English grammar books PDF
PDF book 1: English grammar exercises PDF
PDF book 2: English grammar rules PDF
Present perfect passive worksheets PDF
PDF exercises with keys to download for free.
- Our house has finally been renovated - complete sentences with verbs in brackets:
The old roof ___ . (repair)
The old roof has been repaired. (repair)
- Rewrite sentences from the active to passive voice:
Someone has cut this tree with this saw.
This tree ___ .
This tree has been cut with this saw.
- A lot has been changed in our town since I was born - use words in correct order to make sentences in the passive voice:
add | some benches | in pedestrian areas
Some benches have been added in pedestrian areas.
- Multiple choice - choose correct forms or words in each sentence.
I'm afraid we have been stopped | have stopped by a a traffic warden. ___
- Make questions in the passive.
Have ___ by us for research? (you - contact) - Have you been contacted by us for research?
Please, use the link below to answer our questions.
Passive voice (all tenses) PDF worksheets, online exercises with answers and grammar rules.
Past perfect passive PDF Exercises with answers to download for free.
Mixed tenses passive PDF Compare passive forms of different tenses.
Grammar rules PDF:
Passive voice rules PDF Grammar rules with examples to download for free.
English grammar PDF All PDF rules on e-grammar.org.
All these worksheets are written for elementary - advanced students of English as a foreign language.