Online exercises with answers for intermediate - advanced levels.
Active and passive voice Online + PDF exercises with answers and grammar rules.
Present perfect passive worksheets PDF
Free printable worksheets with keys to download.
- Our house has finally been renovated - complete sentences with verbs in brackets:
The old roof ___ . (repair)
The old roof has been repaired. (repair)
- Rewrite sentences from the active to passive voice:
Someone has cut this tree with this saw.
This tree ___ .
This tree has been cut with this saw.
- A lot has been changed in our town since I was born - use words in correct order to make sentences in the passive voice:
add | some benches | in pedestrian areas
Some benches have been added in pedestrian areas.
- Multiple choice - choose correct forms or words in each sentence.
I'm afraid we have been stopped | have stopped by a a traffic warden. ___
- Make questions in the passive.
Have ___ by us for research? (you - contact) - Have you been contacted by us for research?
Please, use the link below to answer our questions.
More PDF worksheets
English grammar PDF grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Mixed tenses passive exercises PDF Compare passive forms of different tenses.
Present perfect exercises PDF Exercises on the present perfect tense.
All these worksheets are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.