Online exercises with answers for elementary - intermediate levels.
Active and passive voice exercises Online exercises with answers, PDF worksheets and grammar rules with examples.
Present simple passive worksheets PDF
Free printable worksheets with keys to download.
- Complete sentences with verbs in brackets:
Goods and services ___ in e-shops. (buy)
Goods and services are bought in e-shops. (buy)
- Rewrite sentences from the active to passive voice:
We use this room for our guests.
This room ___ .
- Use words in correct order to make sentences in the passive voice:
cars | big cities | block
Big cities are blocked by cars.
- Multiple choice - choose correct forms or words in each sentence:
Spanish teaches | is taught in most schools in Britain. - ___
- How are fried potatoes made in Kentucky Fried Potatoes? Make questions in the passive to complete the interview with Ken Fry, the manager in KFP.
More PDF worksheets:
English grammar PDF grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Present continuous passive exercises PDF Exercises with answers to download for free.
Mixed tenses passive exercises PDF Compare passive forms of different tenses.
Present simple exercises PDF Exercises on the present simple tense.
All these worksheets are written for elementary - advanced students of English as a foreign language.