Present simple passive
- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
English grammar books PDF
PDF book 1: English grammar exercises PDF
PDF book 2: English grammar rules PDF
Present simple passive exercises + PDF worksheets
PDF exercises to download for free:
- Complete sentences with verbs in brackets.
- Rewrite sentences from the active to passive.
- Use words in the correct order to make sentences.
- A multiple choice test.
- How are fried potatoes made in Kentucky Fried Potatoes? Make questions to complete the interview with Ken Fry, the manager in KFP.
Online exercises with answers:
- Use the verbs in brackets to complete sentences.
- Rewrite sentences from the active to passive voice.
- Choose the correct answers in the multiple choice test.
- Complete the dialogue with Ken Fry, the manager in the Kentucky Fried Potatoes.
Passive voice - online exercises Passive forms of all tenses.
Passive voice - PDF exercises Free PDF worksheets on all passive forms.
Grammar rules PDF:
Present simple passive PDF rules Passive forms of the present simple.
Passive voice PDF rules Passive forms of all tenses.
English grammar PDF All grammar rules from this website.
Present simple - passive voice
The present simple passive is made with the present simple form of the verb to be (am, are, is) + the past participle of a verb (washed, cooked / seen, taken).
I am bitten by an insect.
Potatoes are boiled for about twenty minutes.
This TV show is watched by millions of fans.
We make questions in the present simple passive by changing the word order of a statement.
Are you bitten by an insect?
Are potatoes boiled for about twenty minutes?
Is this TV show watched by anyone?
The negative forms are made by adding 'not' after the verb to be.
I am not bitten by an insect.
Potatoes are not boiled for more than twenty minutes.
This TV show is not watched by anyone.
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.