- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.
Present tenses worksheets PDF
Present simple and present continuous tense PDF exercises with answers.
Present simple tense exercises PDF Printable worksheets with answers.
- The verb to be: I am your friend. Are you all right? He isn't at school.
- Affirmative forms: I live in Bristol. We watch TV every day.
- Question forms: What do you do? Does she understand that?
- The third person singular: He works in Australia. She tries to learn English. It goes hand in hand with it.
Present continuous tense exercises PDF Free worksheets to download.
- Positive sentences: I am driving, you are eating, it is raining.
- Negative sentences: I'm not driving, you aren't eating, it isn't raining
- Question forms: Am I driving? Are you eating? Is it raining?
Present simple vs. continuous tense exercises PDF Worksheets with keys to download.
- Practise the difference between the present simple tense and the present continuous tense.
- Online exercises with answers to learn the difference between these tenses.
Present tenses PDF rules Free printable grammar rules to download.
English tenses PDF rules The use and forms of all English tenses.
English grammar PDF All PDF grammar rules on this website.