- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
English grammar books PDF
PDF book 1: English grammar exercises PDF
PDF book 2: English grammar rules PDF
Present continuous worksheets PDF
Free PDF exercises with answers:
- Choose correct affirmative forms.
- Complete sentences with verbs in brackets.
- Make positive questions.
- Make negative questions.
- Make negative answers. Use full forms.
- Make negative sentences. Use short forms.
Online exercises with answers
- Peter is working ___ . (every day, this week)
- Please, stop screaming! You ___ so loudly! (sing)
- Are your parents travelling these days?
No, they ___ these days.
- Why ____ again? (Sarah - cry)
She can't find her teddy-bear.
- Everybody ___ at you. (are looking, is looking)
Why ___ to me? (you aren't listening, are you not listening)
Grammar rules PDF
Present continuous PDF rules Grammar rules with examples.