Printable worksheets with answers to download for free.
- Complete sentences (answer questions) + complete a dialogue.
- Make past tense questions + a multiple choice test.
- Correct information in a knowledge quiz + complete a story (Blue Monday).
Regular and irregular verbs:
- Complete an email (Dear Jane).
- Look at Jane's diary. What was she doing? + What were the Thompsons doing at 7 o 'clock?
- Complete Sue's questions about Tim and Matt + complete questions about Simon and his girlfriend.
- Complete short dialogues + complete sentences with words in brackets.
Practise the difference:
- Choose the correct tense in a multiple choice quiz test.
- Find mistakes and correct them.
- Make questions.
- Make negative sentences.
- Complete a crime story (mixed forms).
- Five PDF exercises to learn the difference between the past tense and past perfect.
- Practise the difference between the past tense and present perfect in five PDF exercises.
PDF grammar rules:
English tenses PDF Grammar rules with examples on all English tenses.
All these exercises are written for elementary - intermediate students of English as a foreign language.