Online exercises with keys:
Gerunds and infinitives exercises Online exercises and grammar rules.
PDF worksheets with answers:
- Complete sentences with these verbs (arrive, contact, talk, answer...): I demand ___ to your boss.
- Use these verbs to complete sentences (answer, tell, do, win...): I always do my best ___ well at school.
- Make sentences: may | take | you | it - You may take it.
- Rewrite sentences: I'm sure that he is coming tomorrow. - He must be coming tomorrow.
- Choose correct forms to complete sentences: He seems to have been ill. - It seems that he ___ ill. (is, was)
More PDF worksheets:
English grammar PDF grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Gerund and infinitive exercises PDF I like skiing. I would like to ski.
English grammar tests PDF A marked test to download for free.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.