- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.
Gerund worksheets PDF
PDF exercises with answers to download for free.
- Complete sentences with prepositions + gerunds:
My brother is good ___ . (dive)
My brother is good at diving.
- Respond to situations:
Do you mind queues?
Yes, I do. But I always ___ in ques. (up | end | stand)
Yes, I do. But I always end up standing in ques.
- Complete sentences with a verb from the list:
(complain, sell, cheat, lie)
He admitted ___ on the test.
He admitted cheating on the test.
- Complete sentences with an expression from the list:
(can't help, can't stand, have fun)
I ___ waiting in queues. It's so annoying.
I can't stand waiting in queues. It's so annoying.
- Respond to situations with possessive adjectives (my, your, his, our...):
Why did you work so late?
He disliked ___ so late.
He disliked my working so late.
Gerund vs. infinitive exercises PDF I like skiing. - I would like to ski.
Online exercises with answers:
Grammar rules PDF:
Gerund and infinitive rules PDF Grammar rules with examples to download for free.
English grammar PDF All PDF rules on e-grammar.org.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.