Online exercises with keys:
Gerunds and infinitives exercises Online exercises and grammar rules.
PDF worksheets with answers:
- Complete sentences with prepositions + -ing: My brother is good ___ . (dive)
- Respond to situations: Do you mind queues? (not care | stand | for) - I ___ in queues.
- Complete sentences with these verbs (complain, sell, sell, cheat, lie...): He admitted ___ on the test.
- Complete sentences with these expressions (can't help, can't stand, have fun...): I ___ waiting in queues. It's so annoying.
- Respond to situations with possessive adjectives (my, your, his, our...) + -ing forms: Why did you work so late? - He disliked ___ so late.
More PDF worksheets:
English grammar PDF grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Gerunds and infinitives exercises PDF I like skiing. I would like to ski.
English grammar tests PDF A marked test to download for free.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.