Online exercises with answers for elementary - intermediate levels.
Gerunds and infinitives exercises Online exercises and grammar rules.
Gerund and infinitive worksheets PDF
Free printable worksheets with keys to download.
- Complete sentences: I don't mind ____ early. (get up) She seems ___ him. (know)
- Choose correct forms: He suggested ___ a car. (to buy, buying)
- Correct mistakes: My hair wants to cut. Excuse me to be late.
- Complete a dialogue with gerunds or infinitives.
Kate: Why has Mike moved out of your house? Let him ___ (explain) what he means ___ (do) now.
Beryl: No, never. I gave up ___ (try) to understand him a long time ago.
- Complete sentences with these verbs (watch, shout, read, have...): Go on ___ the article.
More PDF worksheets:
English grammar PDF All PDF rules on e-grammar.org.
Gerunds exercises PDF I enjoyed swimming in the sea. He can't stand smoking.
Infinitive exercises PDF I'd love to go. He pretended to sleep. She made me laugh.
English grammar tests PDF A marked test to download for free.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.