Commands in English: the second person imperative - positive and negative (Take it. Don't cry.) - PDF exercises for elementary and pre-intermediate students of English to download for free.
- Use positive or negative commands to rewrite sentences.
- Example: You mustn't cry. - Don't cry.
- Use words in the correct order to make imperative sentences.
- Example: again | it | say - Say it again.
- Choose words to complete positive or negative commands.
- Example: (help, don't turn, play...) - ___ on the radio now.
- Use positive or negative imperatives to complete short dialogues.
- Example: Where shall we meet? - W___ for me outside the hotel.
- A PDF test on the first, second and third person imperative and on the emphatic imperative.
Imperative exercises PDF: 1st - 3rd person Let's do it. Let me see. Let him go.
English grammar PDF Printable grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Imperative sentences online Exercises with answers and online grammar rules.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.