First + third person imperative (Let's go, Let him go)
- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.
Imperative 'Let' exercises
Exercises with answers to download for free.
- Use 'let' in positive or negative imperatives to rewrite sentences.
He can take it. - Let him take it.
- Use words in the correct order to make imperative sentences.
throw away | let's not | this food - Let's not throw away this food.
- Choose words to complete positive or negative imperatives.
The suitcase is heavy. ___ you. (let's take, let me help, let's not help)
- Complete these dialogues with 'let' and the words in brackets.
A: John, you can't travel alone. - B: Mum, please, ___ me it. (do)
Second person imperative PDF Take it easy. Don't cry.
Online exercises with answers:
Imperative sentences Online exercises, PDF worksheets and grammar rules with examples.
Grammar rules PDF:
Imperative sentences rules PDF Grammar rules with examples to download for free.
English grammar PDF All PDF rules on e-grammar.org.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.