Free PDF worksheets with answers:
The first and third person imperative - PDF exercises to download for free. (Let him do it. Let's do it. Let's not do it.)
- Use 'let' in positive or negative imperatives to rewrite sentences.
- Example: He can take it. - ___ take it.
- Use words in the correct order to make imperative sentences.
- Example: throw away | let's not | this food - ___.
- Choose words to complete positive or negative imperatives.
- Example: The suitcase is heavy. ___ you. (let's take, let me help, let's not help)
- Complete these dialogues with 'let' and the words in brackets.
- Example: A: John, you can't travel alone. - B: Mum, please, ___ it. (do)
- A PDF test on the first, second and third person imperative and on the emphatic imperative.
Second person imperative exercises PDF Take it. Don't cry.
English grammar PDF grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Imperative sentences exercises PDF worksheets, online exercises and grammar rules.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.