PDF exercises for intermediate and advanced students of English to download for free.
- Change direct questions to reported questions: "Where did you work?" - He asked me ___.
- Report a dialogue: "Did you pass the exam, Sue?" - "Yes, I did."... Tim asked Sue ___.
- Change reported questions into direct questions: Sam asked me why I hadn't come. - "Why didn't you come?"
Reported commands and requests:
- Complete sentences in the reported speech: "Leave your room." - He asked me ___.
- Find and correct mistakes: "Don't do it." - He told me I didn't do it.
Grammar rules PDF Printable grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Reported statements exercises PDF "You did it yesterday." - He said I had done it the day before.
Mixed test on reported speech Changes of tenses, place and time + reported questions and commands.
Reported speech online Interactive exercises and online grammar rules with examples.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.