Must, mustn't, needn't, have to, don't have to
- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.
Must, have to worksheets PDF
Free PDF exercises with answers to download.
Complete sentences with must or needn't and verbs from the box.
- (write, help, wash, wear, be, worry)
You ___ up. I'll do it.
I ___ my mum. She looks tired.
Use mustn't or needn't to make sentences with similar meanings.
- There are no parking places for visitors there.
Visitors ___ park their cars there.
Don't call him. He knows about it.
You ___ call him. He knows about it.
Make correct sentences with must or have to.
- The bus goes at 10.15. She ___ leave at 10 if she wants to catch it.
The British Library: Coats and bags ___ be left at the coakroom or in a locker.
Complete sentences with needn't or don't have to and verbs in brackets.
- We ___ in the office at the same time. Our boss told us. (be)
You ___ . I'll get the tickets for you. (worry)
Modal auxiliary verbs Online exercises and PDF worksheets.
Grammar rules PDF:
Modal verbs rules PDF Grammar rules with examples.
English grammar PDF All PDF rules on e-grammar.org.
Modal verbs exercises + PDF worksheets Exercises and worksheets with answer keys + grammar rules.
All these worksheets are suitable for beginners and elementary students of English as a foreign language.