PDF exercises for pre-intermediate - advanced students of English to download for free.
- Rewrite sentences: You weren't lucky. You didn't win. - If you had been lucky, you ___ .
- Complete sentences: I learnt English. But if I ___ English, I ___ Spanish. (not learn | study)
- Correct mistakes: If you had rung us, we would come in time. - ___
- Choose correct forms: What would you have chosen if you ___ such choices? (had, had had)
- Make sentences: I wouldn't have gone there ___ . (know | I | if | about it)
Grammar rules PDF Printable grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Zero conditional exercises PDF I always take my umbrella if it rains.
First conditional exercises PDF I will take my umbrella if it rains.
Second conditional exercises PDF I would take my umbrella if it rained.
Mixed conditionals exercises PDF Compare different forms of conditional sentences.
Mixed conditionals test PDF A marked printable test to download for free.
Conditional sentences online Interactive exercises and online grammar rules with examples.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.