PDF exercises for pre-intermediate - advanced students of English to download for free.
- Rewrite sentences: You aren't lucky. You won't win. - If you were lucky, you ___ .
- Complete sentences: If I ___ English, I ___ studying Spanish. (not learn | try)
- Correct mistakes: If you helped me, we will finish in time. - ___
- Choose correct forms: What would you wish if you ___ three wishes? (have, had)
- Make sentences: I wouldn't go there ___ . (be | I | if | you)
Grammar rules PDF Printable grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
Zero conditional exercises PDF I always take my umbrella if it rains.
First conditional exercises PDF I will take my umbrella if it rains.
Third conditional exercises PDF I would have taken my umbrella if it had rained.
Mixed conditionals exercises PDF Compare different forms of conditional sentences.
Mixed conditionals test PDF A marked printable test to download for free.
Conditional sentences online Interactive exercises and online grammar rules with examples.
All these materials are written for students and teachers of English as a foreign language.