Modal verbs can, can't
- PDF worksheets
- Online exercises
- Grammar rules PDF
- All PDF exercises and grammar rules from this website.
Can - can't worksheets PDF
Free printable exercises with answers to download.
- Put words in the correct order to make sentences.
play | my | can | brother | football
My brother can play football.
- Rewrite sentences with can or can't and keep the same meaning.
Don't park your car here. It is illegal.
You ___ park your car here. It is illegal.
- Choose the correct endings to complete sentences.
She is so different. ___ .
(She can take a picture. | She can't be your sister.)
- Put words in the correct order to make questions.
where | can | tonight | sleep | we
Where can we sleep tonight?
- Mixed modal verbs in positive and negative forms.
- 'Can' compared with 'be able to' in all tenses (PDF exercises).
- 'Can' vs 'be allowed to' in PDF exercises to download.
Modal auxiliary verbs Online exercises and PDF worksheets.
Grammar rules PDF:
Modal verbs rules PDF Grammar rules with examples.
English grammar PDF All PDF rules on e-grammar.org.
All these worksheets are suitable for beginners and elementary students of English as a foreign language.