Free printable exercises with answers to download.
- Put words in the correct order to make sentences.
play | my | can | brother | football
My brother can play football.
- Rewrite sentences with can or can't and keep the same meaning.
Don't park your car here. It is illegal.
You ___ park your car here. It is illegal.
- Choose the correct endings to complete sentences.
She is so different. ___ .
(She can take a picture. | She can't be your sister.)
- Put words in the correct order to make questions.
where | can | tonight | sleep | we
Where can we sleep tonight?
- Can, may, must, have to, be able to exercises, PDF worksheets and grammar rules with examples.
English grammar PDF grammar rules with examples from everyday English.
All these worksheets are suitable for beginners and elementary students of English as a foreign language.